Thursday, January 17, 2013

Home Again

It feels good to be back.  This is where some of us met, where we have celebrated, shared heartache, asked and answered questions, discovered more about each other and ourselves, and I have missed it. I would have no Crystal, Carrie, or Cheryl in my life it weren't for Blogland.  And I believe my relationships with the rest of you only grew closer because of this! We all know I share a ton about me on fb, but I have needed the safeness and support and love of Blogland.  So welcome back to my life and Thank you for welcoming me back into yours.   I love you girls.

11 comments:

  1. It is about time, I thought Crystal was going to explode!!! Seriously though I have missed it! Facebook is great but we need our own little world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I have missed blogging so much....the last few days have been so therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title! But aren't you afraid it will make men fall head over heels in love with you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is why she chose the title! Love to have you all back.....as I continue on my new adventure and get past the yucky stuff in blogland of last year that made me not want to post....and why I still have one private and one public blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u please take the word verification off please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and Crystal...I just saw your question when my sister got mad at me for posting a picture of the back of her stove b/c I thought it was brilliant (she has countertop behind her counter) and it became this just nasty thing that it was not meant to be. Plus I started having Google ads on my blog to try to make some cash and they did not like some things I said or something (I could not get a real reason) and they pulled them and set it so I can never again in any way use google ads on any blog that I would ever create. And they are the only ad for blogs company out there that is easy. So I got a bit anti blog for a while...even though I really wanted to be writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amanda! Welcome back. Hey, can you send me your email address for this so I can invite you go my blog. I'm not sure you can get into it because I might not have your current email listed. Just email me your email thru facebook or something. Thx!

    ReplyDelete